|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Senior SQL Database Administrator (DBA)
SQL / DBA / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / T-SQL
My software house client based in the Woking area are recruiting for a Senior SQL Database Administrator (DBA) with SQL / DBA / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / T-SQL to be the go to SQL DBA for any SQL database query.
As a Senior SQL Database Administrator (DBA) with SQL / DBA / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / T-SQL you will report into the technical director and will be responsible for approx. 15 SQL Servers.
As a SQL Database Administrator (DBA) / Developer you will work across my client's product platforms and will be required to work with the Product Managers, senior developers as well as other members of each team to support them in their design and implementation of all SQL applications.
- Experience of installing, administering and troubleshooting SQL Environments to resolve critical database issues including SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Have extensive knowledge and be proficient in utilising all features within SQL Server together with a full understanding of feature differences between each version
- A thorough knowledge of database design and programming (T-SQL)
- Knowledge and experience of Business intelligence (BI) platforms including SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Possess a strong technical understanding of SQL environments - ability to pro-actively suggest recommendations
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to undergo and investigate task within structural processes
- Understanding of healthcare software architecture
- Database modelling and consolidation
- An understanding and practical knowledge of .Net framework, in particular Entity Framework and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server would be an advantage
- A good knowledge of ETL and database warehouse design
- Building highly available and resilient SQL server solutions
- A comprehensive knowledge of SQLSentry or other similar database analytical tools
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.