|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Meg Easterbrook||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Stress Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a stress engineer to join a successful and innovative aerospace company in Bedfordshire on a permanent basis.
The opportunity is for someone who likes a wide variety of roles within one working day, and needs someone with flexibility and a good attitude as no day here is the same!
An exciting opportunity for an experience stress engineer, working on projects within the aerospace and defence industry, so previous experience of this field is required.
Stress Engineer Duties:
- The day will be varied, and sometimes you will be working across multiple tests in one week, so we need someone with experience of diversity and variety of stress tests
- Work with the technical teams, customer teams and airworthiness departments
- Providing analysis and structural advice on project timescales and budgets, certification requirements and customer requirements.
- Standing in as stress lead when need arises.
- Supporting efficient running of the stress office.
Stress Engineer Requirements
- Demonstrable and proven stress engineer experience
- Aerospace experience
- HNC/HND qualified (or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of stress analysis and structural analysis in an aerospace environment.
- Expert use in analysis software
- MS office (word and excel) experience
- Flexible, team player, clear and concise reporting skills, working to deadlines and able to prioritise work load.
In order to secure yourself the position of Stress Engineer, we need someone who meets the above criteria. If you are the successful applicant the below salary is on offer is generous and competitive.
The nature of the industry means we cannot disclose this information prior to application, so please do call for more information, or submit an application to hear more.
If you think you are the perfect applicant for the permanent stress engineer position, please contact Meg Easterbrook @ Gold Group - 01342 330503
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.