|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £54000 per annum + Excellent benefits package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Technology, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Senior Supply Chain Specialist required to join a globally established leader in the generation and supply of low carbon energy, producing around one-fifth of the UK's electricity. With a massive focus on safe, dependable energy generation and an ethos of service excellence the Senior Supply Chain Analyst can be located in Crawley.
On offer for the Senior Supply Chain Analyst:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Chance to work for a globally recognised company
- Flexible working
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will work with both key business stakeholders and the Supply Chain team to support the business owners to develop and manage a suite of contracts and supplier relationships to support the ambition of the Business unit.
This includes contributing to the identification of a range of third party services required to support the business plans, developing supply chain strategies gaining Supply Chain Manager and Business Stakeholder "Buy in" and the timely delivery of a portfolio of contracts to support the agreed supply chain strategy.
The Senior Supply Chain Specialist will need the following skillset:
* A member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or a student member working towards the professional qualification
* Demonstrate stakeholder management skills with experience and ability in working with and advising Senior Management
* Experience of developing supply chain strategies for projects
* A good level of understanding of contract and commercial law and sound understanding of contractual terms and conditions
* Experience in Bid Process Management including supplier sourcing, documentation evaluation and selection and managing the tendering and award of contracts for high value multidiscipline contracts
* Experienced in negotiating high value contracts
* Commercial acumen, being able to understand complex commercial issues, and drive complex commercial negotiations to conclusion.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.