|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: William Church||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Senior Supportability Engineer
Exciting Opportunity! Senior Supportability Engineer needed for a world renown defence company based in West London who are looking to employ a competent and experienced Supportability Engineer with in-depth knowledge of full lifecycle ILS activities and procedures, design and the defence industry.
The successful Senior Supportability Engineer will be working for an industry leading defence company that offers competitive salaries and progression based on merit. The candidate will want to work for this client not just because it is a great opportunity but also due to the wealth of benefits on offer; including:
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- Bonus scheme based on company profit targets
- Sports and social club memberships
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits scheme that includes numerous options including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retail Vouchers
- Childcare Vouchers
+ Many more
Some of the main duties of the Senior Supportability Engineer will include:
- Leading the ILS activities for assigned projects throughout the lifecycle.
- Making recommendations on the tailoring of ILS activities to meet the requirements of a particular project.
- Providing ILS input to the System Requirements Specification (SYR) and making recommendations on the verification method for ILS related requirements.
- Supporting the Change Control & Obsolescence Management processes to ensure that the supportability implications of proposed changes & obsolescence resolution actions are considered.
- Maintaining an awareness of any deviations to the as-designed standard which may impact the support strategy for the product, at an appropriate level and frequency.
- Define an appropriate Supportability Analysis strategy and plan for assigned projects and undertake the Supportability Analysis.
- Provide support to other activities as directed by Line Management.
- Ensuring that ILS is considered as part of any Design Review.
To be the successful Senior Supportability Engineer the client is looking for:
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths subject or equivalent professional experience
- Practitioner in at least two of the following areas with awareness of the others:
- ILS Tailoring & Project Management
- Design Influence
- Support Requirements Elicitation, Analysis & Derivation
- Reliability & Maintainability
- Logistics Verification and Validation
- Experience of working in a complex Engineering Organisation
- MUST be eligible for security clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supportability Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested apply as soon as possible, don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.