|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £55 - £65 per hour|
|Sector: Safety||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Senior System Safety Engineer.
6 Months initially on a Ltd Company contract basis.
£55-£65 per hour
UK South Coast based.
Skills and background:
- UK and EU safety related legislation (e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act)
- Environmental legislation and management systems (e.g. ISO14001 etc.).
- Defence and commercial safety standards such as Def Stan 00-56, Def-Stan 00-55, Mil Std 882, IEC61508, MAA Regulatory Articles).
- Project Oriented Safety Management System (POSMS.)
- Safety Case development using the Adelard Safety Case Editor (ASCE).
- Hazard Management using eCassandra.
- Have a working knowledge/experience using DOORS.
- Event Tree and Fault Tree development using Reliability Work Bench.
- MoD Safety working processes (ASPIRE, HERS and Bow Tie).
- Develop Safety Management Plans, including sub-contractor/supplier interfacing elements.
- Conduct Safety Assessments such as Preliminary Hazard Analysis, System Hazard Analysis, Sub System Hazard Analysis, Functional safety assessment, Occupational and Operating Hazard Analysis.
- Derive safety requirements, including integrity requirements.
- Document System level safety arguments, Safety Cases and Safety Reports.
- Review subcontract safety documents and certification artefacts to support flight clearance.
Zonals and physical safety audits.
o HAZOP studies.
o Project Safety Committees and Safety Working Groups.
Demonstrating compliance with legislative requirements.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.