|Location: Brisbane, Queensland||Salary: £55000 - £90000 per annum + Relocation and Benefits|
|Sector: Safety, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Systems Assurance Consultants / Senior Systems Assurance Consultants.
Brisbane QLD, Sydney NSW or Melbourne VIC.
$90,000 (£50,000) to $160,000 (£90,000) + Relocation, Pension etc.
We are recruiting Systems Assurance Consultants on behalf of an independent engineering and management consultancy that specialise in the rail and transportation sectors across Australia. They are experts in the integration of systems and software engineering methodologies.
The ideal Systems Assurance Consultants will have experience in systems engineering and assurance practices applied to complex, safety-critical, socio-technical systems, particularly in the rail domain.
You will develop and deliver services using advanced Systems Engineering and Systems Assurance practice, and be experienced in one or more core systems engineering or assurance competency areas.
In these posts you will be responsible for the management and delivery of projects to clients within the related designated practice areas.
You will exercise a degree of independence in approach, considerable originality, ingenuity and judgement in formulating solutions or resolving complex systems assurance issues. Your work products will be accurate and authoritative, requiring little supervision to achieve successful outcomes for clients.
Summary of Duties:
- Documents user, business, system and design requirements, options analysis and decisions made in progressing to recommended solutions.
- Develops systems engineering, requirements management, V&V, configuration management, assurance plans and any supporting processes and documents.
- Implements and co-ordinates systems assurance programs of work, including RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) analysis.
- Provides advice on and analysis of the reliability and safety of software-intensive systems
- Coordinates technical and systems assurance
- Implements and co-ordinates requirements management, traceability and change control management.
We have very detailed job decriptions available for these roles so if you are interested in hearing more about these opportunities please don't hesitate to get in touch...