|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Senior Systems Engineer required for one of world's leading and most successful defence companies, based in Greenford. My client is looking for someone who has a wealth of experience of completing large and complex design tasks, as well as requirements management activities to ensure designs meet customer requirements.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an established and professional Senior Systems Engineer, or a Systems Engineer looking to take their career to the next level. On offer is a highly competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000, including a comprehensive benefits package (please see below).
The successful candidate will have experience of requirement management tools, including Rational DOORS with DXL, IBM Requisite Pro or similar tools as an admin level user.
My client are one of the leading companies within the UK defence industry, a leader within secure communications and data information assurance, and are looking for the highest calibre, and most skilled engineers to join their growing team.
Candidates for this opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for Senior Systems Engineer position:
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Knowledge, skills and experience required for Senior Systems Engineer position:
- Full understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and V-model. Ability to tailor processes for a particular project.
- Presentation skills, able to contribute to design reviews and present material in complex system engineering concepts to a wide technical audience.
- Extensive use of requirements management tools, Rational DOORS with
- DXL, IBM Requisite Pro or similar tools.
- Familiarity with commercial and military standards. Desirable to have an understanding of CESG processes and standards.
- Skill in creating a system design to provide optimal solutions by appropriately allocating functionality between hardware, firmware and software based on experience within one or more of those fields.
- Ability to tailor requirements and design to ensure design for test and design for manufacture is considered.
- Proficient in conducting high level systems design from system requirements and Usecases down to Activity diagrams.
- Proficient in conducting low level systems design from Usecases & Activity diagrams to Sequence diagrams and state machines.
- Ability to model and characterise systems behaviour using MATLAB, MathCad, C++ or similar applications to fully define HW, SW or FW solutions.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity with a great company, please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.