|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Safety, Defence, Electronics||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Crawley, Dorking, Gatwick, Leatherhead, Horsham, Brighton, Sutton, Redhill, Croydon commutable.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Pension, 25 days Holiday, Health-Care, Bonus
Key Skills: Communications, Comms Network, Systems, Aerospace, Aviation, Design, Subsystems, Avionics, UHF, HF, SATCOM, Airworthiness, DOORS, MIL-STD, Navigation, EMC
Senior Systems Engineer required to join my client working in the fore-front of Avionic systems.
Working from site my client is looking to onboard a Senior Systems Engineer to their growing team. Working within this established, international renowned company, they are looking for a motivated & dedicated Avionic Communications Systems Engineer to support the development and design of subsystems and Comms networks into an array of avionic systems. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
Responsible to the Communications Domain Expert, you will be working in the civil fixed wing environment, designing, specifying communications subsystems into a variety of avionic systems.
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Systems Engineer?
- Preparation of requirement specifications for Communication Subsystems
- Preparation of ICDs for Communication Subsystems
- Preparation of Integrated Plans for Communication Subsystems
- Analysis of trial results & provision of airworthiness data
- Liaison & ability to communicated effectively at meetings with customers
- Studies into architecture & technologies for current & future airborne communication systems & networks
What are we looking for in our next Senior Systems Engineer?
- A detailed understanding of air communication and Comms Network Systems - UHF, HF, SATCOM
- Knowledge of aircraft navigation systems
- Knowledge of RF, Navigation and data bus technologies
- Knowledge of aircraft environmental requirements
- Has an understanding of certification requirements - EMC, Environmental
- Familiar with Defence Standards - MIL-STD
- Requirements capture & management in DOORS
- A background in Electronics/Avionics development
- Educated to Degree or HND/HNC Level
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Avionic Systems Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with technical experts in a very specialist high-tech field as the new Senior Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!