|Location: Aylesbury||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Salary: £DOE + Package
Systems Engineer required to join a highly reputable defence organisation in a Senior capacity to provide the Systems Engineering oversight. As the Systems Engineer you will be working on major development and contract related projects, being responsible for the systems engineering lifecycle including the management of requirements capture, validation and verification of technical scopes of work for key sub-contractors.
It is desirable for the successful Systems Engineer to have a relevant degree in Engineering, or related discipline with a background in naval or maritime projects.
Some of the main duties of the Senior Systems Engineer will include:
- Review and provide input to program and contract work breakdown structure (WBS), work packages and the integrated master plan (IMP).
- Analyse customer requirements, concepts of operations and high-level system architecture to develop system requirements specifications.
- Participate in and facilitate design reviews (e.g., PDR, CDR, TRR).
- Drive change where necessary to meet the strategic objectives of the business.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiatives to achieve the goal of operational excellence.
- Develop systems engineering processes.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Systems Engineer:
- Educated to Degree level in Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- Proven experience in RF communication systems engineering and design.
- Cross disciplinary knowledge; Mechanical, Analogue, Digital, RF Electronics and Software.
- Demonstrate sound Configuration Management skills.
- IP addressing and subnetting.
- Switches and Routers.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to progress their career with a hugely influential organisation. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.