|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior Systems Engineer
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Medical / Healthcare sector
Here we have a great opportunity to lead and participate in cutting-edge projects in the Healthcare Sector. You will be working on a range of projects from developing wearable drug delivery devices to designing diagnostic products to detecting life threatening diseases. In the role of Senior Systems Engineer you will quickly identify your purpose within the company, taking ownership of the delivery and management of projects. Working across the healthcare sector, you will design the system architectures for these exciting products, making the key trade-offs between mechanical, electronic, software and biochemistry solutions.
You shall have a proven track record of leading complex medical device development projects, ideally from concept through to product launch with a life-science application. With your outstanding technical leadership and client management skills, you will be comfortable writing proposals, presenting and most of all being an expert in your field. Your challenge is to solve some of the most f of our clients' problems. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market
An expanding, relaxed but highly professional technical design consultancy developing state of the art new products for a range of commercial clients. Currebtly in an exciting period of growth, it's your opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-paced team where no two days are the same!
Highly competitive Base Salary
12% non-contributory pension
25 days holiday
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or Medical Physics
- Extensive experience overcoming technical challenges.
- Proven record technically leading complex multidisciplinary medical device development projects.
- Strong technical awareness, able to manage risk that spans different disciplines.
- Excellent presentation and all round communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of ISO13485, ISO14971 and 21CFR820.
- Change management experience.
- Ambitious and keen to progress within the role and wider within the business
Please get in touch to register your interest and talk to us further about this exciting opportunity.