|Location: Cwmbran, Torfaen||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexible working hours|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer needed for a leading Aerospace organisation based in South Wales who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Systems Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Systems engineering principles and the lifecycle of a system. Candidates with Aerospace experience will be preferable.
The successful Senior Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- 10% annual bonus
- Pension Plan (5% contribution)
- Career Progression
- Flexible working hours
- + much more!
What you need to be the successful Senior Systems Engineer:
- Strong experience within Systems Engineering (ideally 10 years)
- Experience within the Aerospace industry
- Knowledge or experience with Lighting systems
- An understanding and preferably hands-on experience with all aspects of a systems lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-facing experience
- The ability to inspire and lead by example
- The capability to work independently and collaboratively
- An ambition to grow professionally and support the organisation with its continued growth
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!