|Location: Fareham, Hampshire||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + To be disclosed on application|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: April Burton|
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer needed for a leading engineering company who specialise in aerospace equipment.
My client is looking for a Systems Engineer who has experience working on unit level equipment.
The successful Senior Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity.
My client is offering a competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and career progression within the company.
What the role entails:
- Some of the main duties of the Senior Systems Engineer will include:
- To prepare and manage system requirements and design specifications
- To assist in the conduct of Trade Studies to determine optimum system hardware and software architectures.
- To prepare system test plans to adequately verify and validate system requirements at minimum life cycle cost.
- Define strategies in order to comprehensively review and exercise designs to detect defects and evaluate features in both development and manufacture.
- Understand and implement the requirements for certification of safety critical products.
What you need to be the successful Senior Systems Engineer:
- Experience of unit level box design.
- Experience of Avionics or extensive safety critical industry experience.
- Past experience as a Software or Hardware Engineer.
- Experience of design life cycle work on a product.
- Experience of working with customers, suppliers, other engineering disciplines, quality, manufacturing and other company departments.
- Experience of negotiating and agreeing a specification.
- Experience of at least one product development through the full product life cycle.
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to progress their career.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly, so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.