|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
A Systems Engineer needed for a world renown defence/aerospace organisation based in Buckinghamshire. Our client is looking to employ Systems Engineers with an in-depth knowledge of the full Systems Engineering lifecycle including requirements management, V & V, systems design and ideally possess experience in the defence/aerospace industry.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for defining and managing the requirement definition, implementation, verification and validation of a complex solution to ensure it fulfils the result, outcome or effect that is intended, where the requirement should be an unambiguous statement of the capability that the system must deliver. Ultimately the Systems Engineer function provides the engineering expertise and capability the business needs to retain in house to win and deliver its business successfully.
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and sustaining successful, purposeful, systems that: Relate to the development and delivery of goods and services; Deliver real benefits to the company, suppliers and customers
- Delivering allocated tasks within budget and to timescales as agreed with the project management team.
- Conducting Systems Engineer tasks throughout the systems lifecycle
- System testing and reporting
- Configuration and Data Management
- Supporting the safety verification process as required
- Support planning through input to project schedule by estimating tasks and adhere to agreed estimates/timescales.
- Supports Bids by providing input on technical solutions, estimates and plans.
What you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
- Have in-depth Systems Engineering Lifecycle experience
- High-level communication skills
- Experience in large and complex Engineering environments
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!