|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Senior Systems Engineer
My client, a globally recognised aerospace company, are recruiting a Senior Systems Engineer to join one of their largest business units.
The Senior Systems Engineer will idealy have experience of Mechanical Ststems Engineering (fuel systems, hydraulic systems, mechanical structures, looms etc.)
The position is based in Dorset. Salary fort his position will be discussed upon application.
- Competitve pension
- Health and dental care
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Flexible working
- Early finish Friday
- & many more!
Experience required for Senior Systems Engineer:
- Engineering Graduate.
- Aerospace NPI (new product) business experience.
- Mechanical Systems Engineering experience (eg. Fuel systems, Hydraulic Systems, Mechanical structures, electro-mechanical systems, looms, cabling)
- Varied lifecycle management experience/ V-Model experience
- Operated at Senior Systems or Project Engineer level - supervision of other systems engineers or taken on wider program delivery responsibilities.
- Not interested in Avionics or Electronic biased Engineers, nor Mechanical Designers with no systems engineering experience.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity, please press 'apply now'.