|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37.5 Per Week
Rate: Dependent Upon Experience - Day Rate
Key Skills: Systems, DOORS, Data, Configuration, Defence, Risk, Verification, Validation, V&V, Budget, Requirements, Planning, MatLab, Simulink
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in defining and managing requirements, implementation, verification and validation of complex solutions in ensuring the fulfilment of results, outcomes and effects are achieved. Working within a small or large project team, often autonomously, this a great opportunity for someone looking to add real value.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Delivering allocated tasks within budget and to timescales
- Generating and reviewing user requirements documentation
- Writing of project system requirements specifications
- System testing and reporting
- Configuration and data management
- Process compliance
- Supporting planning and bids by providing input on technical solutions, estimate and plans
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Previous experience as a Systems Engineering within the Defence Industry
- Have a minimum 5 years' experience as a Systems Engineer
- Technical management of supplier sub-system development programmes
- Development of cost estimations for technical work
- Experience of technical and programme risk identification and mitigation
- Change impact assessment and management
- Development of Verification & Acceptance (V&A) statements
- Experience in the Verification and Validation lifecycle
- Experience of Integration and Test activities
- Development of Systems for Defence applications
- Experience of Data Analysis
- Use of DOORS/Jazz for requirements management
- Experience of Matlab & Simulink
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy