|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37.5 Per Week
Rate: Dependent Upon Experience - Day Rate
Key Skills: Systems, DOORS, Data, Configuration, Defence, Risk, Verification, Validation, V&V, Budget, Requirements, Planning, MatLab, Simulink
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in defining and managing requirements, implementation, verification and validation of complex solutions in ensuring the fulfilment of results, outcomes and effects are achieved. Working within a small or large project team, often autonomously, this a great opportunity for someone looking to add real value.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Writing the project System Requirements Specifications
- Developing and documenting the System architecture
- Developing and documenting the systems design through System Design Specifications and Interface specifications
- Defining the system's sub-systems and their requirements including hardware and software
- Developing and continually refining the system acceptance strategy and verification method for each system requirement
- Ensuring the specification, design and acceptance are fully traceable
- Leading with system testing
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Previous experience as a Systems Engineering within the Defence Industry
- Have a minimum 5 years' experience as a Systems Engineer
- Use of DOORS/Jazz for requirements management
- Experience of Matlab & Simulink
- Full Systems Lifecycle
- Experience with Bugzilla/Jira, Windchill, IFS
- MS Windows, MS Office
- Ability to obtain UK Security clearance to SC level
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy