|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £40 - £50 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Rate: £40 - £50 Per Hour
Key Skills: Systems Engineer, Airworthiness, Verification, Validation, Test, DOORS, Requirements, Analysis, Reports, Design, Integration, Merlin, Mk2, Helicopter, Aerospace, Defence, Engineering
An experienced Senior Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in carrying out a variety of technical functions, including planning, system integration, verification and validation and supportability for total systems. You will be providing expert knowledge and design support to the UK business Integrated Systems division.
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Systems Engineer?
- Undertake all systems engineering activities within the business unit
- Carry out Requirements Analysis - DOORS
- Reviewing of user requirements and ensure correct flow down
- Use of case tools in correctly describe and link flow of requirements
- System Design
- Design Analysis Reports
- Architecture Design
- Develop Test system strategies
- Support Integration, Test and Verification
- Reviewing of Test Procedures
- Support of Systems Verification & Validation
- Support to Airworthiness
- Compilation of flight approval documentation
What are we looking for in our next Senior Systems Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a Systems/Engineering discipline
- Experience in Airborne Systems, ideally within the Merlin Mk2 platform
- Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering - SysML, Rhapsody
- Strong skills and experience in: Requirements Analysis, System Design, Integration, Verification & Test and Airworthiness
- Strong Negotiation and Analytical skills
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.