|Location: South East London, London||Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum + benefits package|
|Sector: Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlotte Basset||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Senior Town Planner
Senior Town Planner needed for a privately-owned London developer based in South East London. If you want the opportunity to focus on the quality of delivery and join a team to create and innovate in everything you do, every time, then my client is looking for you. If you are an experienced Senior Town Planner with a proven track record of working on high end residential new build projects, and are fed up of being just a number, then you are ready to join an expanding team and develop your career with a growing company that is on a mission to develop differently.
The successful Senior Town Planner can expect to receive benefits including:
- Salary: £80000 - £85000
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Town Planner will include:
- Liaise and negotiate with planning officers, architects, consultants and third parties.
- Ensure that appraisals are presented in a professional manner with required input from other internal or external parties in line with the company's procedures.
- Conduct research and analysis in preparing due diligence for potential acquisition sites including planning policy and planning history including on neighbouring sites.
- Prepare responses to consultation drafts of Local Plan, GLA, National Planning documents, legislation and good practice.
- Attend planning meetings and keeping management team are fully informed of any issues and progress.
- Prepare/make presentations at pre-application meetings, public consultation and planning committees.
What you need to be the successful Senior Town Planner:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous experience with a Developer ideal.
- MRTPI qualification or in the process of applying for MRTPI.
- London Authority/GLA Experience desirable.
- Residential experience with examples of assisting on schemes which are 70 units plus.
- Be computer literate including Microsoft Office.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Town Planner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!