|Location: City of London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: Utilities Manager
Location: Central London
Utilities Manager needed for a multinational organisation based in Central London who are looking to employ an experienced Utilities Manager to be responsible for managing the relationship with the energy broker to ensure that service delivery is of the highest quality.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Utilities Manager will include:
- Manage the relationship with energy brokers to ensure all services are delivered as per the contractual requirements.
- Ensure documented processes are kept up to date to ensure the broker and staff understand their respective responsibilities.
- Work collaboratively with the energy broker and staff to ensure queries are handled in a timely fashion.
- Manage the escalations process for queries and support the energy broker to bring escalations to a resolution.
- Work with the energy broker to improve existing processes.
- Provide updates on energy procurement, budgeting and issues and wholesale markets to the business annually.
- Educate clients on energy procurement matters and changes within the energy industry.
- Work with the energy broker to ensure purchasing strategies remain appropriate to the market and client requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the energy broker on the energy supplier tendering process.
- Support with key client reporting deadlines and ensure the energy broker has all the information needed to deliver these KPIs.
- Monitor and maintain the performance of the energy broker through regular reviews of the contractual KPIs.
- Maintain professional qualifications and competence by participation in an appropriate learning development courses/training when appropriate.
What you need to be the successful Utilities Manager:
In order to be the successful Utilities Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Good level of education in English and Maths - must be numerate
- IT literate - Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management organisational abilities
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory, supplier and broker landscape in the UK
- Excellent understanding of how energy bills are constructed - commodity and non-commodity costs
- Experience in utility billing
- Experience in property administration
- Some understanding of water deregulation an advantage
- Ideally qualified to Degree level or in Engineering/Mathematics/Physics although relevant, equivalent experience is acceptable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Utilities Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!