|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
Senior UX / UI Developer - User Experience; User Interface
UX / UI Developer needed for a Cyber Security organisation based in Cheltenham who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded UX / UI Developer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using Balsamiq, Azure or Adobe XD.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the UX / UI Developer will include:
- Deliver designs of a variety of services and products
- Work closely with developers, marketing and the management team to help shape attractive and intuitive user experiences.
- Conduct user research including user interviews, surveys, reports and personas.
What experience you need to be the successful UX / UI Developer:
- A portfolio that covers UX/UI design for both web and app products.
- Ability to write accessible, standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Ability to provide proactive, creative input into the direction of the product, with a focus on usability and accessibility.
- Ability to communicate proficiently with cross-functional teams on all aspects of the design process.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to create pixel-perfect designs, assets and style guides.
- An eye for selecting attractive and captivating stock imagery.
- Demonstrable experience in creating usable web and email templates.
- Strong visual design skills including layout, hierarchy, colour, iconography and typography.
- Expertise in using Balsamiq, Axure or Adobe XD to create wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Experience of user-centric design techniques.
- Previous experience managing a design team.
- An understanding of version control.
- Experience working on a codebase.
- An interest in cyber security.
- Familiarity with HubSpot.
Must be eligible for SC Clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a UX / UI Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.