|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
SEO & PPC Executive | Financial Services | Dartford | £27,000 pa | Permanent
My client, a financial services company based in Dartford/Biggin Hill, are currently seeking an SEO & PPC Executive for a permanent position paying up to £27,000 pa.
This role will take the lead on creating and implementing SEO & PPC strategies in line with overall business objectives, the candidate will also manage all PPC platforms on a day-to-day basis to ensure the delivery of channel KPI's.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support & manage the company's SEO strategy following Googles best practise guidelines;
- Conduct Keyword research using a variety of SEO & PPC tools;
- Monitor & review competitor SEO & PPC campaigns and feedback results to ensure our campaign remain best in-class;
- Propose content & metadata recommendations based on research & analysis;
- Work alongside team members to define content ideas;
- Build and develop relationships & outreach strategies with key influencers and bloggers;
- Build and develop relationships with key influencers and bloggers, implementing influencer and customer advocate programs
Ideal candidates will display:
- At least 1 to 3 years in SEO & PPC either in-house or agency;
- Strong knowledge in SEO, PPC, Youtube Ads, Social Marketing & general online marketing;
- Demonstrated experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEO tools & review platforms;
- Experience using an automated marketing tool, desirable (Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot);
- Experience publishing content in a website CMS (Wordpress);
- Demonstrated experience with Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEO tools & review platforms
This role is ideal for candidates that have a background in both SEO and PPC and are looking to hone in their skillset in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.