|Location: South West London, London||Salary: £38000 - £44000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
SEO Manager | Travel Industry | £38,000 - £44,000 pa | Permanent | South West London | German Speaking
My client, a travel company based in South West London, is seeking a German Speaking SEO Manager. This role is permanent and will be paying £38,000 - £44,000 per annum.
This role will will take the lead on devising SEO strategy for a few high-performing accounts in the, predominantly, German markets.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Delivery of search engine optimisation strategy according to agreed objectives
- Be the key driver behind all SEO activity and strategy
- Get leadership buy-in for SEO projects
- Training for staff members
- Manage a small team to support SEO across the Marine brands
- Have a decent knowledge of HTML and technical related tasks - using systems like Screaming Frog or Deep Crawl to assess problems on site and resolve them
- Competitor analysis and audits
- Identify need of additional page and/or content creation and creation of new pages
- Link analysis and development to include overall internal link structure
- Be happy to work across both technical SEO and Content
Ideal Candidates will display:
- German speaking
- Have at least 4 years experience within SEO.
- Good research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, and search engine results, new search engine behaviours, in-depth competition analysis etc.
- Producing regular audits of the performance of the website making recommendations using your SEO skills / knowledge to grow traffic to the sites
- Produce ideas for new initiatives based on your keyword research data with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the company to support projects and make sure their delivery is "SEO friendly"