|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £27000 - £37000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
SEO Manager | Travel | £27,000 - £37,000 | Permanent | Crawley
My client, a UK leading travel operator based in Crawley, are seeking an SEO Manager for a permanent position paying up to £37,000 pa.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for increasing visibility and engagement online. They will be responsible for daily management of search engine optimisation activities, and they will use search engines to acquire, retain and convert the customer base and increase visitors across dedicated brands.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Keyword research, analysis and selection on SHG sites and competitor keyword research
- Determine which keywords will pull in qualified traffic, how many searches do these terms/phrases receive, how keywords & web pages should be used in combination to attract search traffic
- Regular tracking and reporting on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on agreed KPIs using search engine tools, Search Metrics, GSC, web analytics, Deep Crawl, Link Research Tools.
- Measure and analyse SEO activities and performance in conjunction with SEO Manager
- Maintain records of performance and document implementations to analyse outcome
- Meet with SEO manager at least once a week to discuss strategy + workloads.
- Continuously improve SEO processes to ensure work is delivered efficiently and timely
Ideal candidates will display:
- Have at least 2 years experience within SEO.
- Good research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, and search engine results, new search engine behaviours, in-depth competition analysis etc.
- Producing regular audits of the performance of the website making recommendations using your SEO skills / knowledge to grow traffic to the sites
- Produce ideas for new initiatives based on your keyword research data with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the company to support projects and make sure their delivery is "SEO friendly"
If you're interested and have the requires skills and experience - please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.