|Location: Somerset, England||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
SEO / PPC Executive | Digital Marketing Agency | Somerset | £20,000 - £25,000 | Permanent
My client is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency with B2B clients all across the UK and are now looking for an SEO/PPC Executive to join their team.
This is a new role due to organic growth and you be responsible for SEO / PPC activity across numerous clients. I am looking for someone with experience in both SEO and PPC, and able to develop digital marketing strategies.
Main responsibilities of the SEO / PPC Executive:
- Google AdWords Certified;
- Experience with Display & Remarketing campaigns;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to speak confidently to clients and to recommend strategies;
- Previous experience in an SEO / PPC role (minimum 2 years);
- Experience performing routine SEO tasks including keyword research, meta data recommendations and content development;
- Understanding of how SEO integrates with PPC or experience running integrated SEO and PPC campaigns;
- Up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the B2B arena;
- Strong communication and presentations skills.
Key Skills and Experience Required for the SEO / PPC Executive:
- Google Webmaster Tools;
- Google Tag Manager;
- Keyword tools;
- Experience of working with platforms such as Wordpress.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional PPC / SEO Executive, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned and recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!