|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 23 days ago|
SEO Specialist | Travel Sector | Crawley | Perm | £28,000 - £30,000
My client, a travel brand based in Crawley, are seeking a SEO Specialist. This role is permanent and will be paying £28,000 - £30,000 pa.
This role will take responsibility of increasing visibility and engagement online. Including daily management of search engine optimisation activities and using search engines to acquire, retain and convert our customer base.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Keyword research, analysis and selection on SHG sites and competitor keyword research
- Determine which keywords will pull in qualified traffic, how many searches do these terms/phrases receive, how keywords & web pages should be used in combination to attract search traffic
- Monitor all brand sites for SERPs listings for agreed keywords using software
- Competitor analysis development
- Regular tracking and reporting on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on agreed KPIs using search engine tools, Search Metrics, GSC, web analytics, Deep Crawl, Link Research Tools.
- Measure and analyse SEO activities and performance in conjunction with SEO Manager
- Continuously improve SEO processes to ensure work is delivered efficiently and timely
Ideal candidates will display:
- Have at least 1-year experience within SEO.
- Good research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, and search engine results, new search engine behaviours, in-depth competition analysis etc.
- Producing regular audits of the performance of the website making recommendations using your SEO skills / knowledge to grow traffic to the sites
- Produce ideas for new initiatives based on your keyword research data with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the company to support projects and make sure their delivery is "SEO friendly"