|Location: Thatcham, Berkshire||Salary: £21000 - £22500 per annum + vehicle|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Service & Repair Technician (Ticketing)
Berkshire - £21-22,500 + vehicle, overtime
I am looking for a Service & Repair Technician (Ticketing), on behalf of my client, a leader in intelligent transportation solutions.
Your role as Service & Repair Technician (Ticketing) is to:
- Maintain a variety of installed ticketing equipment and systems.
- Fault find, rectify and carry out preventative maintenances / reactive repairs to ticketing equipment
- Provide maintenance support to customers, via the telephone, remote PC and on site.
- Must maintain a smart appearance on site
- Adhere to health and safety rules / standards
- You may also be required to assist with system configuration, installation and testing.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Strong electrical engineering background
- Electrical qualification - NVQ level 2, 17th edition, 2330 or equivalent
- Ideally you will have a ticketing or similar background (Vending / ATM machine / Car park / EPOS )
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self organised, motivated and able to work to own initiative
** This role requires you to work shifts of 4 on, 4 off **
Do you have all the skills and background required for the Service & Repair Technician role? Get in contact with Brogan ASAP 01342 330 532