|Location: South London, London||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Oil & Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Liz Collins||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Are you a successful Service Commissioning Engineer, looking for a new challente? If so, an opportunity exists for an experiences Service Commissioning Engineer to become part of a successful service support team. Being part of a successful business they also offer the following benefits:
- Health Cash Plan-optical + dental
- Life Insurance X3 base salary
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holiday.
Essential functions of the Service Commissioning Engineer are:
- Servicing and commissioning experience of hazardous equipment with control panels varying from 5KW-2MW power output
- Onsite inspection, tests and commissioning of electrical process products and control panels
- Have a desire to travel and be available at short notice on occasions and have a valid passport for worldwide travel.
- Organise training with client while on site commissioning
- Update design/modified drawings and submitting to client
- Liaise with customers, suppliers
- Provide 24 hours support in case of emergencies or help if required on site, on a rota basis.
As a Service Commissioning Engineer, you should have the following proven ability and knowledge:
- Significant and demonstrable hands on work experience in the service & commissioning of hazardous equipment
- Be familiar with LV Switchgear such as Thyristor control panels, electrical process heater, electrical steam boilers and heat tracing
- Commissioning experience of electrical control instrumentation, systems, DCS, etc.
- Have experience of working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good analytical fault-0finding capabilities
- PLC knowledge and experience in analogue, digital & relay logics
- Offshore medical and survival certificate, beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity for a comitted, self-motivated and hard-working Service Commissioning Engineer looking to become part of a dynamic team, with a desire to travel worldwide as part of the job. If this is the kind of opportunity you are looking for, and you have the technical capabilities, then click apply. You will receive a call to discuss your career objectives, and technical suitability.