|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Ben's|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Service Delivery Manager, Transport & Industrial
Salary - £40,000 - £55,000
I have a great Opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager, Transport & Industrial to join a very successful and growing Technology company based in Essex. My client can offer you unlimited career progression across the UK and internationally. My client is working on some very exciting projects that you will never get to work on anywhere else. If you want to make a difference and work on something unique then this is the role for you!
In this key, high-profile role you will deliver a portfolio of contracts that will have a major impact on the success of our customer and the financial and reputational performance of our (Commercial) business. Leading a cross-functional Team you will exceed the expectations of both internal and external customer as you deliver on orders, revenue and customer satisfaction. You will be based in the Chelmsford and moderate global travel will be required.
Some of the main duties of the Service Delivery Manager, Transport & Industrial will include:
* Provide focused leadership for the effective delivery of your contract portfolio;
* Ensure the application of appropriate contract and project governance in-line with the Te2v operating framework;
* Effectively manage external and internal stakeholders;
* Generate accurate workload forecasts to support resource planning within the business and functions;
* Develop and maintain key contract documents including Contract Management Plan, Risk register and Contract Reporting Packs
* Conduct lessons learnt during the course and at the completion of each contract
In order to be the successful Service Service Delivery Manager, Transport & Industrial and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Extensive experience in a customer-facing, business role;
* Experience in large-scale programme and/or contract delivery with demonstrable evidence of leading highly-complex stakeholder interactions;
* Significant experience of leading cross-functional teams and a demonstrable track record of securing business growth;
* Experience of operating with major commercial customers both in the UK and overseas;
* Demonstrable experience of creating commercially innovative, value-adding solutions and delivering high-levels of customer satisfaction;
* Experience of working and operating within fast-moving, competitive, complex and ambiguous engineering and product-based environments to deliver long-term sustainable value for the company;
* The ability to focus on the strategic needs of the customer whilst exercising good commercial judgement;
* The ability to build confidence with senior internal and external stakeholders;
* Extensive experience of building and managing complex budgets and resource allocation prioritisation to achieve the intended outcome.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!