|Location: Coventry, West Midlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Service Design Specialist
**Atrractive Salary, Great benefits & holiday package**
I am currently seeking a Service Design Specialist on behalf of my client; One of the largest Contractors within telecommunication technology in the UK. This role will be based out of the Midlands but working from home 50/50.
Experience Required for the Service Design Specialist:
- An understanding/experience in service design, process creation and transition to live service (mobilisation).
- Understanding of service management and service operations.
- Understanding of costing and commercial structures.
- Proven track record of managing complexity.
- Prior experience within Pre-sales, sales or operational environments.
- Strong financial and commercial awareness.
- Excellent customer facing and presentation skills.
Key Duties of the Service Design Specialist:
- You will be responsible for providing Service Design and Mobilisation support to the Sales, Bid Teams & projects.
- You will work with the Bid and Sales teams to ensure proposals are submitted, designing credible and deliverable service architecture that is fully costed and appropriate for the customer services required.
- Efficient mobilisation of new contracts and services in accordance with the tendered offering thus avoiding rework of designs, misunderstanding of commitments and early failure to meet customer requirements.
- Also for mobilisation between implementation to maintenance phases.
- Working with the Bid and Sales Teams to produce high quality, price competitive tenders and acting as the point of sign off for all services solutions during the bid process.
Desirable Service Design Specialist Qualifications:
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in an appropriate discipline is desirable. Depth and breadth of experience will be taken into account where these qualifications have not been attained.
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) V3 certifications.
- Previous experience in designing and transitioning services within a ICT and telecoms environment.
If you would like to apply to the above position then please get in touch as soon as possible, please send me a copy of your up to date cv.