|Location: Bracknell, Berkshire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Technology, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Job Title: Service Desk Advisor - Dutch Speaking
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 + Package
Key Skills: Service Desk, Help Desk, IT Support, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Windows, Reports, Ticketing, Software, Hardware, Desktop, Support, ITIL, TCP, IP, Dutch, Customer Service
An experienced Service Desk Advisor is required to play a key role in providing 1st line and first-time fix IT support services across multiple locations across the UK & Europe.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Service Desk Advisor?
- Answering calls, emails and face to face requests within the agreed SLA's
- Logging of all tickets, while working to all agreed incident management processes, problem management, change management and service reporting processes.
- Interact and co-ordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributers and 3rd party consultants
- Pride efficient and reliable 1st/2nd line support for the entire business both locally and remotely.
- Monitoring of IT services
- Carrying out of software and hardware installation/rebuilds
- Monitoring and reporting of customer satisfaction via surveys and user feedback
What are we looking for in our next Service Desk Advisor?
- Previous experience in a Helpdesk/Service Desk/IT Support role
- MUST be fluent in Dutch
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be willing to work a shift pattern over a 40-hour week, inclusive of weekends (NO NIGHT WORK IS REQUIRED)
- Have a good understanding of networking basics/TCP/IP
- Experience in troubleshooting software issue relating to Windows 7/8.1/10, Outlook and other desktop applications
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- ITIL Certification desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Service Desk Advisor, this is the opportunity for you!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.