|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 5 days ago|
Service Desk Analyst
Currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to work for an orginisation representing users in the United Kingdom and Ireland. You will be responsible for provide assistance to all head office and site-based staff in a professional and customer focused manner in line with customer needs, defined processes and meeting SLA's.
Some of the main duties of the Service Desk Analyst will include:
- Record and prioritise all service requests into the Assyst service management tool ensuring all relevant information is recorded accurately and in line with the incident management process.
- Provide user support for all hardware and software issues including incident resolution, installation\implementation and guidance\training.
- Monitor, manage and progress all service requests in an efficient and professional manner, restoring normal working conditions as quickly as possible.
- Escalate incidents to appropriate teams\individuals in line with the incident management process, ensuring users are informed of the progress of their requests.
- Log incidents with 3rd Party Suppliers and monitor their progress against SLA and if required escalate incidents using the pre-defined escalation process.
- Work individually and as a team to ensure that all individual and team KPI's are met.
- Ensure that all user requests are resolved within agreed Service Levels.
- Major Incidents - work alongside the Service Desk Manager to provide regular user updates in line with the Major Incident process.
- Create procedure documents and update the Knowledge Base in line with defined processes.
- Assist with the implementation and support of projects as required.
- Represent the operational interests of users to IS staff.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in desktop technologies, products and processes.
Skills and qualifications of the Service Desk Analyst will include:
- At least 1 years' experience of working on a busy service desk providing 1st and 2nd line support to at least 250 users
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software and networking issues over the phone and deskside
- ITIL foundation or a good working knowledge of ITIL
- Avaya telephony
- G Suite
- Blackberry Work
- Microsoft SCCM
- Experience of providing support on:-
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2010 - 2016
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Remote working
- Desktop rollouts
- Citrix virtual desktops
- IP Telephone
- Experience of working to and meeting
- Service Level Agreements
- Individual and Team performance targets
- Flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Good communication and excellent customer facing skills
- Good team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Excellent timekeeping
- Able to cope with a busy Service Desk working under pressure
- Quick learner
- Good all round hardware (desktop and laptop) and Microsoft software knowledge