|Location: Slough, Berkshire, S. E. England, England||Salary: £180 - £200 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 9 days ago|
IT Service Desk Engineer
IT Service Desk Engineer needed for a leading organisation based in Slough, Berkshire, who are looking to employ an experienced IT Service Desk Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Windows 7 / 10, Office 365, Active Directory, MS Exchange, SCCM, and Mobile Device Management.
In order to be the successful IT Service Desk Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
5yrs + IT experience and score a 7 out 10 or more for most of the below:
- Windows 7 / 10 - Profiles, security, registry changes, error message analysis/resolving
* O365 - Mail
* MS Office Apps - Frequent user of and able to give advanced support/guidance
* Active Directory - Navigation, use of Security Groups ,GPOs
* MS Exchange - Mailbox creation, mail forwarding, delegate, shared mailboxes
* Client VPN
* Skype for Business & Enterprise Voice
* MS IE and Edge
* SCCM - Remote Control, Software Centre, PC build
* Understanding of what is meant by Proxy, Firewall, Switch, DNS Mac Address lock down
* Web Meeting and Video Conference support - devices, troubleshooting etc.
* IT Security - PC level, tools & policies
* Mobile Device Management - Platform used, registering/de-activating accounts - iPhone and Android
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Desk Engineer. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.