|Location: Slough, Berkshire||Salary: Up to £240 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 15 days ago|
IT Service Desk Team Lead
IT Service Desk Team Lead needed for our client based in Slough, who are looking to employ an experienced Service Desk team Lead with an in-depth knowledge of managing a high performing Service Desk function, ticketing systems, Office 365, MS Active Directory and ITIL.
What the role of Service Desk Team lead entails:
- Ticket Management - progress updates, delivery and escalation
- Liaise with Tech Admin function for timely IT hardware and Software provisioning.
- Maintain PC inventory
- Maintain escalation procedures for planned and un-planned outages
- To perform gap analysis activities e.g. Service levels, fix rates, resource levels/skill sets, reliance on 3rd parties, and knowledge gap/training requirements.
- Support monthly reporting requirements.
- Drive the development toolsets to provide efficiencies e.g.
- self-service strategy
- practical and effective learning
In order to be the successful Service Desk Team lead and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Ticketing systems
* Experience of O365 Adoption within IT
* Management information reporting tools
* Microsoft Active Directory Administration
* Change & Release Management
* Configuration Management
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Team lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!