|Location: Aberdeen, Scotland||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Service Engineer, Installation, Commissioning, Testing, Repairs, Offshore, Onshore, Helpdesk, Mechanical, Electrical, Fitter, Wiring, Networks, Software, IT, Customer, Client, BOSIET, MIST, Risk Assessment, Electronics
An experienced Service Engineer is required to play a key role in providing a high level of service to customers for the provision of their equipment supplied by the business, including installation, commissioning, testing and repairs. You will be providing customer support with the helpdesk but will be required to work both in office and offshore at customer sites and vessels. This means that you will need to be flexible to working hours and patterns inclusive of overtime, weekends and bank holidays.
Please Note: All Offshore work is paid extra, on a day rate & all overtime and on-call is also paid
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Service Engineer?
- Complete scheduled maintenance on in house systems in accordance with maintenance routines
- Carry out fault diagnosis and repair of equipment in workshop and onshore/offshore at customer sites
- Provision of technical support and the resolving of faults
- Escalation of problems which are blocking work progress
- Management of security information
- Manage records and arrange for the repair of customer returned items
- Installation and commissioning of equipment to customer sites
- Provide training to customers on supplied products
- Writing of technical reports, specifications and test procedures
What are we looking for in our next Service Engineer?
- Hold an ONC/HND/HNC or Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Formal qualification in IT/Software is highly desirable
- Have BOSIET Offshore Survival, Medical, MIST
- Experience in the installation, maintaining and repairing of complex electronic systems in an offshore or marine environment
- Have a good understanding of IT, Networks of Software solutions
- Have basic skills in wiring and mechanical fitting with the use of both bench and hand test equipment
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Service Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Service Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.