|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
I am recruiting for an SC Cleared Service Manager for a project in Croydon / London
You will establish a clear strategy for designing and standing up the Sustainment Business Services layer of the Police and Public Protection Technology support organisation.
You will establish a Target Operating Model for the 'sustainment organisation', create a design for an ITiL aligned 'sustainment organisation'. You will outline scope and requirements for delivering the proposed TOM.
You will lead planning for Sustainment.
Lead on organisational design activities necessary to put in place the 'sustainment organisation' and will lead activity to put that organisation in place.
Act as an interim service lead for any services not yet transitioned to operations.
- Operating Model Design - design and implementation of an integrated organisational structure, role profiles, culture, performance measures, competencies and skills to enable change
- ITIL and Service Management - defining SLAs
- Stakeholder Engagement - Strong communications, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills; able to ensure that advice regarding the service specialism is acted upon.
- Service Design- planning, implementation, control and review and audit of service provision to meet customer requirements.
- Public Sector Funding Models (or similar)
- Knowledge and Understanding of Law Enforcement Operating Models
- Knowledge and Understanding of the government digital agenda
- Organisational Design- design and implementation of an integrated organisational structure, role profiles, culture, performance measures, competencies and skills to enable change Service Acceptance
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.