|Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Setting Out Engineer Chesterfield Regional House builder
I am currently looking to recruit a Setting Out Engineer for an established residential developer based near Chesterfield.
The purpose of the role is Setting out for new foundations, brickwork, retaining walls, drainage, roads and fence lines. Recording as-built information, site surveys and constraints reviews. Working across multiple projects around the North Midlands Region, You role will oversee a region covering Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, and will also be responsible for some developments in South Yorkshire.
For 25 years, my client has been delivering exceptional luxury homes in carefully selected locations across the north of England and the Midlands.
Reporting into the Technical Director, there will be the opportunity to progress through the Technical department for the right candidate.
What the client is looking for:
- Educated within Construction.
- Experience workingon residential developments.
- IT literate.
- Full UK driving license.
What's on offer for the Setting Out Engineer:
- The opportunity to join an established and growing business.
- The chance to work on interesting developments in the North Midlands.
- Excellent training, mentoring, guidance and development on offer.
- The chance to progress through the Technical department.
Salary/benefits package for the Setting Out Engineer:
- Salary range £30,000 to £40,000.
- Car allowance/company car.
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
If you are interested, please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter. All applications are dealt with the strictest of confidentiality.