|Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Highways Setting Out Engineer - Major Smart Motorways project
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
I'm currently recruiting for my successful Highways technology client who are part of the delivery of a major smart motorways project. They play a vital role in the key projects and works, that are still going ahead through these difficult times, with various measures and practices in place to keep you safe, following the governments guidelines.
Experience as a Highways Setting Out Engineer / Site Engineer is essential and high-speed or motorway experience is highly desirable but not essential.
As Highways Setting Out Engineer, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Set out and level the site using GPS and Leica systems
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- May need to assist with the ordering of concrete
- Quality checks
- Oversee some of the document control aspects
- General site duties
- Able to resolve issues with control and information provided
- Health, Safety & Environmental knowledge
- Attend site meetings and report on progress
Key requirements of the Highways Setting Out Engineer role:
- Setting out experience within Highways / Motorways or similar
- CSCS card
- Strong knowledge of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks / Drainage Pavements, Communications, Structures, Roadworks, etc.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Leica total stations and GPS equipment
- Full UK driving licence
To be considered for the Highways Setting Out Engineer, please send your CV over ASAP and I will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.