|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Job Title: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Hampshire - Commutable from Bracknell, Guildford, Woking, Newbury, Winchester
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: SharePoint, Configuration, Administration, Monitoring, PowerShell Scripting, Security, Protocol, Solutions, Users, Troubleshooting, Agile, Systems Monitoring, MCSE Certified, Testing
An experienced SharePoint Administrator is required to play a key role in being responsible for all SharePoint related requests and incidents within a busy operations environment.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a SharePoint Administrator?
- Work as part of the integrated team, managing, monitoring and administering SharePoint Farms, software applications, within Development, Test, QA and Production environments
- Carrying out SharePoint 2013/2016 Enterprise installation, configuration, patching and administration including PowerShell Scripting
What are we looking for in our next SharePoint Administrator?
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in a STEM Discipline
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience working with SharePoint
- Experience of SharePoint 2013/2016 (Enterprise)
- Experience in SharePoint Configuration, Administration and Monitoring
- PowerShell Scripting
- Experience of SharePoint Security Model, SSL Security Certificates, Kerberos, NTLM, TLS, Network Protocols and Ciphers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in Application and Security Patching
- Possess excellent SharePoint troubleshooting skills
- Full stack management of complex, large scale SharePoint Enterprise 2010, 2013, 2016 and Online environments
- ITIL Foundation desirable
- Microsoft MCSE Certification desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next SharePoint Administrator, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the SharePoint Administrator, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.