|Location: Luton, Bedfordshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 3 days ago|
SharePoint Administrator needed for a leading organisation based in Luton who are looking to employ an experienced SharePoint Administrator to drive their SharePoint Online rollout, previous experience will therefore be beneficial
The successful SharePoint Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Salary sacrifice to buy extra holiday
* Private Health Insurance
* Pension Plan
* On site parking
Some of the main duties of the SharePoint Administrator will include:
* You will need to be articulate and able to solve complex SharePoint problems
* Drive companywide adoption by customising and utilising all the features of SharePoint.
* Coordinating with departmental SharePoint champions, data owners and departments on data and group/site permissions.
* Moving required data from internal company shares to SharePoint Online so experience of limitations and the SharePoint Migration Tool.
* Managing and improving existing SharePoint online sites and developing new ones.
* Customising SharePoint online - supporting and developing SharePoint web parts/apps, workflow solutions and integration of SharePoint online and Microsoft-based solutions.
* Development of SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master pages, page layout customisation), data view, data form, content query web parts, navigation customisation and branding customisation.
* Creating and managing pre-existing managed metadata.
In order to be the successful SharePoint Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Strong previous SharePoint administration and support experience, particularly SharePoint online and ideally over 3+ years.
* Proficient with PowerShell.
* Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a SharePoint Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!