|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £45000 per annum + Pension, Bonus|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
SharePoint Developer needed for global organisation based in Leeds who are looking to employ an experienced SharePoint Developer with an in-depth knowledge developing solutions in SharePoint Online O365
The successful SharePoint developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: c£45,000 per annum
* 27 day's holiday
* Maximum annual bonus up to 10%
* Private Medical Insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the SharePoint developer will include:
* Responsible for the successful development and delivery of SharePoint solutions into the business to enable improved collaboration
* Ensure SharePoint configuration and customisation is delivered in a timely manner and in-line with customer requirements developed through workshops with relevant stakeholders
* Expedite delivery of solutions and be the SharePoint expert within the business
* Work closely with the IT Project Manager and Programme Manager to ensure adherence with the project and programme approach, integration with other IT projects and delivering to agreed scope/timescales.
* SharePoint form development
* Provide support to the SharePoint Project manager within the programme team
What you need to be the successful SharePoint Developer:
In order to be the successful SharePoint Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience of developing solutions in SharePoint Online (O365).
* Experience of 3rd party tools (e.g Nintex)
* 3+ years of experience with professional softwware development
* 3+ years of experience with development/design in SharePoint
* Working and developing applications in an Office365 environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a SharePoint developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.