|Location: Ampthill, Bedfordshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Aaron Stone||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Sharepoint Developer required to join a globally established Defence / Engineering company as part of their IT team. The Sharepoint Developer will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of business solutions and report into the Applications Manager.
The key skills and responsibilities of the Sharepoint Developer include:
- Ability to interpret written and verbal requirements to produce a high-level designs which can then be taken through full project life-cycle.
- Initiative and an ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for business needs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to learn new skills and apply best practices.
The Sharepoint Developer can be based in either Hampshire or Bedfordshire. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package that will be disclosed over the phone.
The required skillset of the Sharepoint Developer includes:
- Ability to produce solutions using standard out of the box SharePoint 2013 functionality.
- Experience and use of REST.
- Proven experience and expertise in SharePoint 2013 development.
- Proficient in the use of Visual Studio and languages such as C# and ASP VB.Net.
- Experience of code reuse to reduce development time.
- Experience of using API's and web services.
The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance.