|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: £50 - £55 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
What the role entails:
The main duties of the SharePoint Developer will include:
This position, reporting into the company's Application Development Manager, will be responsible for supporting the design, development and implementation of business solutions.
What you need to be the successful SharePoint Developer:
In order to be the successful SharePoint Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Ability to produce solutions using standard out of the box SharePoint 2013 functionality.
- Experience of providing solutions for multiple platforms.
- Proven experience and expertise in SharePoint 2013 development.
- Proficient in the use of Visual Studio and languages such as C# and ASP VB.Net
- Experience of using API's, web services and data interaction through REST.
- Experience of code reuse to reduce development time.
- Experience of using API's and web services.
- Must be eligible for security up to SC level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the SharePoint Developer position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.