|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 28 days ago|
SharePoint Developer needed for a leading Energy organisation based in Wimborne who are looking to employ an experienced SharePoint Developer to work with senior business and technical leaders to shape the corporate Intranet into a central hub of information and operations through the analysis of requirements through to design, development, testing and deployment of solutions.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the SharePoint Developer will include:
- Helping to shape user requirements and documenting them appropriately
- Developing applications, web parts and master/layout pages
- Design, coding, and testing of technical solutions using appropriate tools including Power Automate & BI
- Capturing feedback from the user community and leading improvements
- Adhering to the IT change control process
- Creating suitable documentation for design decisions, architecture and integrations
- Ensuring knowledge is captured and shared amongst the team
What you need to be the successful SharePoint Developer:
In order to be the successful SharePoint Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Strong experience of delivering solutions for both SharePoint On-Premise and Online
- Strong background of developing integration solutions
- Strong experience of M365 tools including Power Automate and Power BI
- Working knowledge of Azure AD, Identity management, SSO, MFA, OneDrive, Teams
- Awareness of technical data controls such as geo-tagging and data classification
- Works well as part of a team but also unsupervised
- Excellent customer-facing skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.