|Location: Swindon, Wiltshire||Salary: £350 - £400 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Francis|
Following the completion of a detailed review of our business systems, and the business commitment to fully implement SharePoint into the business the requirement for a SharePoint Developer has arisen.
The three main deliverables are detailed below:
- Using SharePoint as a communication tool for the business. Implementing an intranet including a company home page and departmental homepages.
- Changing the document management structure and moving to a more 'Job Centric' system. We also propose to look at the use ability and functionality i.e ability to save direct to SharePoint.
- Utilising SharePoint as an entry point to bespoke databases built within or off the back of SharePoint. The two main areas this will cover are the Tender Register and the Job Register.
The essential requirements for this role are:
- Microsoft SharePoint Online development and implementation experience, this will include architecture and design.
- Experienced with the SharePoint Framework to deliver responsive applications.
- Experienced in designing engaging, internal business communications and content management websites.
The preferred requirements are:
- Office 365 experience
- Database Development (Including Cloud)
- Business analysis experience
- Computer Science based degree
- 5+ years SharePoint development
Some deliverable will be jointly delivered with our internal ICT team.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.