|Location: Rugby, Warwickshire||Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: SHEQ Advisor
Location: Leicestershire - Commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Leicester
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 + Package
Key Skills: RCA, Root Cause Analysis, NEBOSH, DNO, Cables, Distribution Network Operator, SHEQ, Safety, Heath & Safety, Environment, Incident, Accident, Performance, TNA, Training Needs Analysis, Audit, Auditing, Client, Customer
An experienced SHEQ Advisor is required to join my client to work on site and attend meetings over the UK in providing SHEQ advice, support and guidance to operational teams and management on performance.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a SHEQ Advisor?
- Undertake inspections / audits of operational sites, identify areas for improvement and assist with rectifications.
- Provide SHEQ advice and support to operational personnel.
- Engage staff and contractors on SHEQ performance on a day to day basis.
- Assist operational management to promote SHEQ at safety briefings.
- Provide operational management and line manager with feedback on identified SHEQ risks, advise of possible solutions and remedial actions.
- Communicate regularly with line manager regarding issues identified on site and on-going issues, both internal and client.
- Assist with audits by internal and external bodies.
- Attend meetings as and when required to assist with SHEQ management.
What are we looking for in our next SHEQ Advisor?
- NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent
- Full Driving Licence
- Knowledge of legislative requirements and best practice in Safety, Health, Environment & Quality.
- Ability to conduct audits, inspections and recommend preventative action.
- Have a knowledge with DNO cables
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next SHEQ Advisor, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next SHEQ Advisor, hit that apply button now!