|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Up to £1 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Job Title: Simulator Technician/Engineer
Location: West Sussex
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Simulator Technician/Engineer required to join a client of mine in West Sussex.
Due to staff progression a position has now become available for a Simulator Technician/Engineer to join a team working on maintaining a range of flight simulators used to train the next generation of airline pilots.
As a Simulator Technician/Engineer you will be working on shifts with another member of staff, you will work together to ensure that all flight simulators are compliant with company and regulatory standards ensuring they are ready for use.
What is on offer?
As a Simulator Technician/Engineer you will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Shift allowance (£2,000 p/a)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance - 4x Salary
- Medical Insurance for employee and family
- Pension Scheme (3% employee and 7% from the employer)
Please note: This position does require someone to be able to work a shift pattern. This will consist of 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off.
What are we looking for?
As a Simulator Technician/Engineer we are looking for:
- Experience within a similar role - Working knowledge of Flight Simulators.
- A good understanding of Electronic/Electrical systems - ability to fault find and repair.
- HNC/HND in Electronics/Electrical or Aircraft related disciplines (Avionics)
If you feelt that you tick some of the boxes and are happy to shift work please hit that apply button and send your CV over. We are looking to get interviews booked in the next week or two.