|Location: Swindon, Wiltshire||Salary: £45000 - £49000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith|
Site Agent - Rail Civils
Swindon or Exeter
c.£49,000 + car allowance + package
I have an exciting opportunity for a Site Agent to join an industry leading contractor within their successful civils division.
You will join the existing team within the Western region to work on a variety of Rail Civils projects.
The role is predominately office based, with the option to be based from either the Swindon or the Exeter office. Alongside this, you will also spend a significant time visiting site.
You will manage and execute the safe and efficient delivery of an individual contract by managing a team of Engineers, Foreman, Quantity Surveyors and Subcontractors. Reporting to the Project and Contracts Manager, you will have overall responsibility for safety, quality, financial performance, programme adherence and client satisfaction.
If you are interested in furthering you career with a well-known large-scale reputable business, with a strong pipe-line of work then this a great chance for you to do so.
What is on offer:
- Permanente position with attractive salary and package
- Opportunity to work for one of the UK's best-known construction companies
- Opportunity to work on some key projects within the rail sector
- Chance to develop your civils experience
- Great opportunity to further your career in a company that offers progression
What you will be doing:
- Develop excellent communication with client, suppliers and consultants
- Be accountable for client satisfaction and implement changes to improve when needed
- Be responsible for all safety related tasks on site and leading by example & ensuring compliance with industry standards
- Ensure project quality plan is developed and adhered to
- Responsibility for variety of commercial cost plans and tasks
- Ensure delivery of operational and commercial success of induvial contract
- Always deliver to agreed contract and project management plans
- Lead the planning process
- Direct and lead the team in a positive, inspirational way
- Set out roles and responsibilities for contract staff
- Support winning work
- All other Site Agent duties
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in Site Agent Role
- Fantastic knowledge and first-hand experience in Rail Experience
- 5 day CITB Safety Management Training & CSCS essential
- Preferably HNC / Degree in Construction related subject
- Progressing towards chartered status & AMP qualification desirable
- Must have strong IT skills
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in the above role, please apply directly.