|Location: Leatherhead, Surrey||Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + Car|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
£38,000 - £45,000 DOE + Benefits
I am currently looking for an experienced Site Agent to work with a Civil Engineering consultancy based in Leatherhead. My client specialises in working medium - large scale projects in multiple industries including Highways, Rail, Traffic Management and Emergency Response / Flood alleviation.
As the Site Agent you will be required to do the following:
- Managing all aspects of the complete construction process on site
- Deliver high levels of Health & Safety performance
- Identify risks and opportunities and acknowledge these when creating plans for successful project delivery
- Ensure that Project strategy is clearly communicated and understood before commencement
- Cost Control and forecasting
- Monitor and increase productivity of staff on site
- Develop and maintain relationships with client representatives, supply chain and local authorities
- Work with the planning team to ensure smooth progress of the project
The Site Agent will require the following:
- HND / HNC /BEng or equivalent in a relevant industry
- Valid CSCS card
- Previous experience working on Highways, Rail or Traffic Management projects advantageous
If you are interested in applying for the role of Site Agent then please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.