|Location: Farnborough||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Life Sciences, Technology, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Job Title: Site Electrician
Hourly Rate: £DOE
Term: Initial 3 Months
Key Skills: Electrician, Maintenance, Building Services, City & Guilds, NVQ, 18TH Edition, 2391, Heath & Safety
An experienced Site Electrician is required to play a key role in the delivery of planned and reactive electrical maintenance across all aspects of building services.
So, what will you be doing as a Site Electrician?
- Provide maintenance support (including installations; planned, preventive & corrective maintenance) in relation to site services, plant / equipment & buildings.
- Deliver specialist technical maintenance support & services in relation to building plant / equipment
- Prioritisation of work programme to satisfy business needs
- Form part of the on-call rota within the Maintenance Team
- Willingly participate in additional works which will need to be completed outside of normal working hours
- Ensure robust application of health, safety & environmental procedures & processes
- Ensure maintenance standards and quality of work delivered are to the required level
- Oversee the conduct of contractors on site; monitoring the implementation & performance of tasks allocated
What are we looking for in our next Site Electrician?
- Electrical test and inspect C&G 2391 (advantageous - not critical)
- Electrical qualification: Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 (in a relevant discipline electrical)
- 18th Edition (advantageous - not critical)
- Good knowledge and level of competency in other areas of building services (BMS, electrical services)
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Full clean driving licence
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Site Electrician, this is the opportunity for you!
BPSS & Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.