|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Surrey & Sussex
Site Engineer needed urgently for a housing developer to work on various projects across Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. The family owned business are offering not only an exciting opportunity but they will also give the successful Site Engineer the following:
- Salary up to £45,000
- Additional package
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
They are looking for someone who can do the following responsibilities but not restricted to;
- To monitor the Quality Control and Technical Compliance on ground works packages including setting out & associated S104 & S38 works / substructure foundations.
- Setting out
- Review project specifications and drawings
- Negotiate modifications
- Liaise with key stakeholders including the site team and client
- Oversee quality control and health and safety standards Represent and contribute at meetings/briefings
- Record, report on and schedule works and programs
The right Site Engineer needs the following to apply:
- A degree in Construction or relevant qualification including CSCS Card.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has proven experience within the residential industry
- Able to use AutoCAD software.
So if you are a Site Engineer, looking to make a difference and seeking a new opportunity, don't miss out and apply now, this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.